Monday, May 10, 2010

A little bit of luck...

I know it seems like I fell off the face of the Earth or something, I promise I'm here just a rough last couple of weeks. With that said, I decided to post something good that happened. We all know my little secret crush, right? Well, he has this non-profit clothing line where all the proceeds go to those in need. Specifically, helping families in Utah one example is a girl who's been in a wheelchair and doesn't have easy access into her house. The family didn't have a lot of money to build a ramp, so his foundation did it for her. It's actually really neat, its called Seer. Each shirt has a different symbol on it for courage or integrity, different things like that. Anyway, I've always wanted to get one to support the cause, except they're $25. I knew it was going towards a good cause, just had a hard time spending that much. Well, in honor of the playoffs they had a contest whoever was the certain number to buy shirts would win a signed jersey donated by the Jazz players. It would correspond to their jersey number, so Kyle's was whoever bought the 26th shirt. Well....guess who that happened to be??? I was beyond excited. It is now framed and hanging up proudly by the light as you walk into my room. Now I have two signed pictures and the jersey...I'm making progress :)

0 comments: