Thursday, October 21, 2010

Random things about today...

1. I may or may not have had 5 big pumpkin chocolate chip cookies from the store today...

2. I bought more "treats" then real food when I went grocery shopping.
3. This included 2 boxed cake mixes with frosting, gallon of pumpkin ice cream, box of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and stuff to make rice crispy treats
4. I bought material to make my Halloween costume, I'm going to be a Christmas Tree!
5. I bought a new pair of super nice scissors I'm super excited about.
6. I went to recipe group with JJ tonight where I hit the sugar overload, it was cake night.
7. I decided I need to work in a bakery with the sweet tooth I have.
8. I told the Coke restocker dude at the store today that I alone, in the Diet Coke I buy probably provide his paycheck.
9. I didn't go to the gym for the first time this week and I actually miss it and can totally tell the difference it made.
10. Realized I may never fully get over missing my Grandma
11. And finally got invited to the Utah game Saturday!!!

0 comments: