Saturday, January 08, 2011

I'm back...

It's been awhile since the last post. I hardly ever get on my laptop now that I'm out of school and I think that's part of it, I just check things on my phone and I can't do a post on there. With that being said I don't exactly feel like putting together some elaborate, witty and entertaining post about what I've been up to over the last month. I'll say this though, I'm excited for this week to be over. It started out rough when I got my mom's truck stuck in the snow, went even more downhill when I caught some sort of stomach bug for two days and hit rock bottom when I almost seriously injured myself like three times today between the gym, Walmart and Costco. Well, I'll leave you with that, I hope I just needed a rough patch to begin 2011 and the rest of it will be an excellent year.

0 comments: