Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Deep/Vague thoughts (So deep and vague I barely understand what I'm saying)

Have you ever wondered if one small decision changed the entire course of your life? I've been reflecting over this a lot lately. Even little things like if I had said this or done that, maybe one misunderstanding wouldn't have turned into some huge fight that led to relationships falling apart. I also wonder, is it a good thing or would I have been better off if it didn't happen. I'm a huge believer and always will be in things working out in the end, but what if the end would have put me in a more ideal situation if the original misunderstanding hadn't happened in the first place. Anyway, just some of my thoughts tonight. I'm pretty sure no one on the planet Earth will even understand this post I barely know what I'm talking about, but it felt good typing it out. That is all, goodnight.

1 comments:

JorJa Mattson said...

I am pretty sure I know what you are talking about. You wish you were still friends with someone. I believe his or her name starts with an A and ends with an A.