Monday, April 05, 2010

Easter 2010

(Visit my Facebook for more pictures)

This year Easter landed during conference weekend. Well, of course you have to color eggs! Since it was Priesthood session and the guys usually go to that, the girls, since it was Grandma's birthday went to her house for a delicious dinner JJ made and colored eggs when the guys got back. We had quite the eventful evening. Sun had some Chinese friends who've never experienced and American Easter before, so they came over. Grandma also wanted funnel cakes for her birthday. Let's just say JJ and Sun are a tiny bit accident prone and somehow the container of powdered sugar ended up on Grandma. I'm not sure how I missed it, but JJ had to vacuum her off. Needless to say it was still a good night.

Here's Grandpa looking for his next color and Chalice super excited for her egg to be done.
The entire table, we had about 6 dozen eggs.

One of the few ones I did.
Grandma even got into it!


The Chinese girls enjoying their first Easter tradition.

Jacob had fun with the hair. I however refused to eat them, they decided super glue would work best to keep the hair on....

And finally the Easter Bunny visited me and Sam. I was going to try and sneak out before she got up, but she slept on the couch. We still enjoyed putting the puzzles together during conference. I was even going to make her hunt for the eggs, but decided this was enough. Hope everyone else had a good Easter!

0 comments: