Monday, April 12, 2010

Pity post

After a lot of thinking, I've decided to do this post. Even though he may read it (although I'm very doubtful) I feel this will start giving me some sense of closure. Before you all get too confused (although most everyone who I know reads this already knows) Cameron told me he can't pictures his life without his ex-girlfriend in it. I found out Thursday night, I was mad, beyond mad. Then Friday came and I got sad (I cried at work again, I really need to get out of that habit) I feel like since Thursday up to now I've been through every emotion possible. I've never really been through this before and quite honestly it sucks. It's interesting for a few months now I've been saying I just don't see it working out with us and it was almost like my mind was slowly preparing me for it to happen, I think I just thought it'd be me to have to do it. I was completely blindsided when he told me the reason. And I know in the end it all works out. I probably had to go through this all for a reason, but that doesn't make it any better. Many of you I'm sure have noticed I've been a bit anti-social. I'm trying I really am, but I really just feel like being closed off for a bit and I promise if there's anything I need, I know where to go.



On a completely different note I got my ears pierced on Saturday. I had to get some make-up at Fashion Place and a few months back Sam tried to get me to do it. I said no, we didn't have time or something, well this time she asked and I just went along with it. I also ate some sort of nasty sushi, was it squid?? I'm not sure anyway, I was getting my hair done Friday night and Lidia was planning to go to dinner with friends who hadn't seen her since she's been back but she wanted someone to go with so she took Sam. Well, they decided it would be fun to bring leftovers home and make me try them, yeah what got me was the texture, but at least I swallowed it. I also went to Grandma's birthday party Saturday night. It was a good turnout and good to see everyone even if I was being a little anti-social. Well, that's it for now. If I go into hiding don't be surprised :)

2 comments:

Marie Allen said...

So sorry to learn about your pain. I think it's interesting that an experience like this can quite literally cause pain in the soul.
I wish you all the best while you heal.
(Wow,that sounds very "psychoanalytic"!) I hope you know what I mean....

Samantha Wright said...

Ah dearest KayCee, it was squid :) Fabulous wasn't it?? There's just something wonderful and magical about sushi. ANYWAYS! I'm only a door away at all times :) (except at nights...you creep me out with your unconsious walking..) And we can most definitely have some milkshake therapy more often. Love you muchos..