Thursday, August 12, 2010

Salt Lake County Fair :)

Today, I made the executive decision that I am going to be hypnotized at the Salt Lake County Fair this Saturday the fourteenth day of August at the South Jordan Equestrian Park. I invite any and all to come witness this, I'm sure to be extremely embarrassing, moment in my life. As I'm typing this I realize the stalkers that are sure to exist on this world wide web, but they might not want to kidnap me after seeing what I do under hypnosis. In all seriousness (sorry I don't mean to make it sound like this sentence is important, haha) I really do want to go, we will see if the stars align. On a completely different note I FINALLY went back to the gym after my year hiatus and Sammi asking me for the past month, I just wish those places were free. It's like the dentist, you hate paying them but you gotta do it. Anyway, no worries I treated myself to some Cafe Rio immediately following the occasion. As a side note to the first topic, we did go to the fair last night. We walked around, I won an awesome pink dog after beating Sam in a game, and I of course got some fair food Yummy :) I also experienced something in the animal cages that I hope to never witness again. Well, I think that was random enough for one night...

0 comments: