Sunday, August 15, 2010

Wow, what a weekend

It has been eventful to say the least. Updating you all to my last post, I did get hypnotized. I think deep down I thought there's no way it would work on me, therefore I didn't care if people came to watch. I knew the true test for me would be doing it in front of people. If you know my personality in the least bit, I do not like being the center of attention, well last night I was along with I think 10 others. It's hard to describe the feeling. I remember pretty much everything I did, not really those around me, I just didn't care honestly. There also never was a moment when I was like I'm for sure hypnotized, it just happened. Anyway, I'm a believer. I always was in like hypnotherapy, but most of the time I thought the entertainment hypnosis people were just actors or wanted to do it for attention. I did order a video and as soon as it comes, I will relive the experience with anyone who wishes to see it. I know for those that were there with me, I will never hear the end of Stop Laughing!


On a different note, I went to the Rob Schneider comedy show on Friday. It was funny, some parts were a little bad, but what I expected you could say. We even got to meet him and get our picture with him (I'm not going to post it, I look like a giant compared to him) Anyway, all in all it was a good weekend, but I'm definitely ready for a relaxing Sunday.

0 comments: