Monday, April 02, 2012

It's been awhile...

I always have wonderful plans of keeping up on posts, but when you pretty much do the same thing day in and day out week to week it gets hard to come up with clever posts. I'll just let you all know what I've been up to lately. I had the opportunity to go to a few Jazz games and another one this Friday. I will never complain about that :) I have a trip to New York planned in June. Yes, I am a Red Sox fan and yes I am going to two Yankees games, but it's Yankee Stadium, I HAVE to see it.

Mr Baxter seems to have settled into life here quite well. He's alone the majority of the time I'm at work and sometimes I think he prefers it. He makes me feel like I'm the most amazing person in the world when I come home though. I think we're good for each other, he gives me company and I would like to think I take good care of him.
I had the opportunity to visit my Grandma's gave yesterday, tomorrow would have been her birthday. I'm grateful I have the knowledge of eternal life and even though I know she's not at the grave, it brings peace visiting it and I feel closer to her. I can't believe it's coming up on two years since she passed away, I still miss her like crazy every day.
Lately, I've felt like somethings missing in life or I'm just in need of a change. I've been on sort of a journey to figure out what that could be (yes, even as I'm typing that I know how ridiculous that sounds) I've toyed with the idea of going back to school, but I'm not sure I'm prepared to be rejected or move out of state.
Well, I'm going to end this, I've recently started Instagram and seem to be better at that than this or even Facebook, I've even posted some pictures of my house :)

0 comments: