Wednesday, November 14, 2012

6 month update

Well, apparently I only update this once every 6 months.  Last time I was talking about my New York trip, let's just say it was amazing.  Times Square, amazing!  Yankee Stadium, insane!  Food, crazy good!  I also had the opportunity to go to Phoenix again and most recently Indiana, random I know both trips to see family and they were fun :)  Next in line is hopefully a beach somewhere and possibly Chicago or Boston.
Work is good, I'm with a new company underwriting loans now.  I keep busy which is good.  Also, been working with HDSA to make Utah an affiliate, a lot of work especially after just completing the walk but it's good to stay busy.
Still not married or dating anyone seriously, they always say it happens when you no longer look.  I think I stopped looking about 3 years ago, with random spurts here and there so I just keep doing my own thing, no sense living in the future.
Still love the Jazz, went to the home opener on Halloween, it was a lot of fun.
Well, I lost motivation to type and look at the computer screen, until next time.

0 comments: