Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Wow, it's been awhile...

So here goes, I'll try and nutshell my last two weeks. I can't believe it's been that long, I seriously feel as if it was yesterday these past few weeks have been crazy. K, this update may seem all over the place, but I"m going to type it as it comes to my mind. First, haha kind of sad this is what first came to mind. My little stalker note guy. My manager kept trying to call him with no answer, he finally put a note on his account the next time he came in to have him talk to him. Well, sure enough he came in a few days later. I was at lunch, which is weird he normally comes in right when we open. Anyway, I actually was just getting back when I was walking out into the lobby and saw him in my manager's office. Well, I bolted as fast as I could to our back room. He left a few minutes later and my manager asked to talk to me. Well get ready for a laugh but he said he knew I was young, but he thought I was flirting with him. I was like whoa he has an interesting idea of flirting, he's like yeah I didn't get any definitions. Anyway, he said he wouldn't come to me anymore and my manager just asked me to watch and see what he does. He had started like cutting in front of people in line, so he said just see how he acts, hopefully he'll just stop. I agree and think he will although right before my manager was able to talk to him he had come in to me first I was very businesslike with him, it was the first time I"d seen him since the note, I really just wanted him out of the way. I started to shake so bad after he left he just gave me the creeps. He ended up coming back like halfhour later I saw him pull in so I ran to the back room. Well, he didn't come in for like ten minutes so I decided to come out. He then came in so I was still able to hurry back there and all he did was exchange a dollar for quarters. Anyway, that really freaked me out cause he knows I leave to go to school and I was afraid he was going to try and follow me since he had waited so long. Well, he hasn't done that again since and hopefully he'll just stop and realize if he's old enough to be my grandpa I probably don't want him. Well, next I finally finished this semester of school. That's mostly why i've been so long writing this I had finals and everything going on. Also, Joed was back in town for about a week, so if I wasn't studying I was hanging out with him. We did a lot of fun things like take pictures a few times up Big Cottonwood canyon, went to Tracy Aviary with my dad too and up MIlcreek Canyon. He taught me how to take the waterfall pictures. Hopefully he won't mind but go to www.fotolog.com/furtadoj and can see some of his stuff. Some of it I was there for and other stuff he's taken before. I think he's amazing with the waterfalls so I was way excited I got to learn. Mine of course need some help, but I'm working on it. Oh haha I tried to take some pictures of the birds at Tracy Aviary, we'll just say those didn't turn out too well. I even made fun of myself, but the birds are really really hard, I didn't get to save any of them (it's sort of a sore subject haha just kidding Joed) but it's probably for the best. Along with all this picture taking and part of the reason I got to learn is he bought a new camera at Inkley's. That's probably where we spent half the time together either driving there or in the store. I printed some of his stuff, including 2 20 by 30 prints of waterfalls, some smaller ones of birds(my favorite you can see in his blog of the little bird sitting on the rock in the middle of the river) and he took some of Sam for me that are probably the funniest pictures I've ever seen of her. I'll have to have him email them to me and I"ll post them on here. I've really started to like photography, I've taken two classes on it, but I've considered buying a camera to start doing more, we'll see what happens. Ooh speaking of buying things, I was preapproved for an auto loan at my work for a really good rate. We have a promotion going on now so I decided to see if I'd qualify. I have my car up for sale now, I've had one interest, but I don't think it'll work out. If you know anyone interested just let me know. I want to get a Chevy Cobalt I finally decided. My main reason is because volkswagen's are so expensive to fix, seriously double anytime anything is wrong with it. I want the Cobalt because I think they're really cute and affordable, I could even get a new one in my price range. Let's see what else, oh I"m not totally out of the woods with school. last year I signed up for an independent study class through BYU and you have a year to complete it. I realized yesterday that would be June 19. It's better then I thought, but I need to get on it. Hopefully I'm not repeating stuff I've wrote about before and just forgot about. Ohhh I went to the Jazz game Friday night. They totally kicked the Houston Rockets to move onto the Lakers. Sadly, they lost to them Sunday, but I'm so excited for tomorrow's game I just can't wait. I love basketball so this playoff season I"m just going crazy for. Hmmm what else......just a bunch of little things and they all seem to run together so I can't remember any of them. ANyway, I'll let you go for now and promise to be better about the updates.

0 comments: