Sunday, May 25, 2008

Can't think of a clever title....

So here goes. A whirlwind tour of the last two weeks of my life. I was very kindly informed by my grandmother this evening that I really should update my blog more often so I apologize to all my faithful readers (who knows maybe she's the only one left after this long) that it has taken me awhile to write. To be completely honest I have had more time now that I'm out of school, although I'm working a few more hours a week then I used to, but I feel I"m on the computer all day I just don't feel like coming home to get onto it. I'll check what I absolutely have to at work, but lately when I get home I do anything besides be on the computer. Now, when I was in school I updated it more often because i had to be on the computer and writing on here gave me break from everything else I was doing. Now I don't have to, but I promise to try to be better. Well I'll start off with what I remember happened, it will probably start things today and work backwords. I actually just got through reading a book I really enjoyed earlier today. I have a very strict rule that during a semester I can't start any "fun" books. If I do that's all I'll do and I won't read the books I need to. I also have the problem when I start one I can't stop for example I was up half the night last night reading into it, but I got through it in two days. I have a huge stack I've been saving all school year and I can't wait to get into more. I'm pretty sure I wrote about the experience of meeting the author it's called Modest Proposal and it's the first book in a series by a woman named Michele Ashman Bell. She hasn't written well maybe she has but hasn't released the rest of it and to be honest I'm very much looking forward to it. It gave me a lot of inspiration, that I didn't think I'd get from it, I thought oh it'll just be a cute fun read, but I really liked it. I hope to pick up more of her different books sometime soon. Last night I went to the Cheesecake Factory and had the most amazing flavor key lime cheesecake mmmmmmm it was amazing I can almost still taste it. I also went to the Aquarium in Sandy. It was pretty cool except I seriously almost died from touching the sting ray. I know I seriously wouldn't have died because they take it out, but I was about to pet one of them and this other one came up the side of the pool and freaked me out so bad that I couldn't put my hand back in. Anyway, that was an interesting experience. Friday I worked the day from you know where. I won't even get into everything but I had a lady go crazy on me because she thought I lost her license, another called me incompetent just to name a few of the things. I went out to dinner with parents after driving around for an hour we decided on the Lonestar steakhouse, it was good but I was just exhausted from the entire day. Hmmm wow I have a not so good memory.....OOoooh I forgot Saturday I went to Pine Needles in Gardner Village I got an email saying they were having a sidewalk sale. I got some great patterns and the cutest baby set all 10% off and some things were marked from like $8 down to $1 so I was very excited and can't wait to start working on them. I think I've seemed to plan way too much into my summer already, but I'm very excited for it all. I hope to go on some trips and I have a few concerts coming up I"ll tell you all about when I go to them. I've also been watching a lot of movies lately. I went to Maid of Honor and Ironman. I liked both of them very much. I've also in the last week watched Juno, August Rush, National Treasure 2 and A lot Like Love. I would recommend all of them for different reasons obviously. Well, since I keep getting inquiries into my dating life no serious prospects yet although I keep getting suggestions for blind date setups. I've been on so many of these in the past and had such crazy experiences I said no finally to them. Now however, I'll be more open and say what the heck bring it on. Haha anyway, tonight I'm going to a drive in movie, I haven't been to one in a year or two since we always used to go down in Fairview. Well Mt Pleasant but same idea. I truly can't remember a week ago what big significant events happened. If I remember I'll do another post, but this should give you all a minor update, nothing earthshattering but still I like to have fun.

1 comments:

JorJa Mattson said...

You never told me about the aquarium :( and you went to the drive in on sunday. Who did you go with?