Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Health

So today I got a call from the doctor.  Every test they had me do this second time around came back ok.  So that is good news no thyroid problems, but on the other hand so frustrating because I don’t know what’s wrong.  They said give it another week or two if things still aren’t better come back for imaging tests, not sure what that means all I can assume is it will equal expensive.  I just don’t understand why I’m still having problems over a month later.  Sorry to go on but this is my venting place and my frustration level with it is very high.  I just don’t understand they’re the doctors they should know what’s wrong.  Or one of these million tests should come back with the answer.  I’m also sick of paying that lovely $20 co-pay.  It doesn’t help that I have had a cold all week either.  It went from sore throat, to chest cold, to nose/head/sinus cold.  I actually think I have a sinus infection with the symptoms, but don’t want to give another $20 to get an antibiotic.  I’ve been taking over the counter stuff that seems to help.  And let me tell you one trick I’ve been using my face moisturizer under my nose.  It feels sooo good putting it on after blowing my nose a million times.  I’ve never had a cold this bad where my nose won’t stop running.  Therefore the reasoning thinking its sinus infection, along with a few other details I’ll spare you from.  Anyway, I just hope I get better really really soon.  People always say you don’t appreciate your health until it’s gone.  That is so true and even now I’m still in good health compared to others and I should be grateful my problems are so small, but sometimes it’s nice to just vent about them.  

0 comments: