Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Festivities

I’m so excited it’s almost Halloween and I get to dress up two days in a row! Even if my costume isn’t very fancy, I’m excited to wear it. I started off the Halloween week festivities with fingernail painting. I did ghosts, witches hats, and pumpkins on mine, Sun’s, Chalices and Grandma’s nails all by hand! Last night for sorority we did an exchange with a fraternity and carved pumpkins. My partner and I decided to do our pumpkin as Pinocchio because it couldn’t stand up like a normal pumpkin and it had a long nose. I’ve attached the picture of it.

Pinocchio

Grandma's lovely nails


Mine, can you believe I did it left handed!



And Suns' she's never had her nails painted before.







1 comments:

Le Fabuleux destin d'Alex said...

LoVe the Pinocchio-pumpkin!!! LOL