Wednesday, October 14, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things about fall…

-Starbucks Pumpkin Frapacchino with cream no coffee (I was craving this in church so you know its addicting)
-Starbucks pumpkin loaf
-Starbucks hot chocolate when its pouring rain and the lobby is freezing at work
-having a Starbucks next door to work
-the crisp fall air
-not needing air conditioning or the heater at night or in the car
-rain
-wrapping myself up in a blanket during the rain with a good book
-FINALLY not being in school for once in my life so I can read for fun (although I still miss school)
-the start of all these amazing sports: college football, basketball, world series, NFL
-my new Lovesac (not really with specific to fall, but I just got it this fall)
-Diet Coke (who am I kidding, this applies year round but lately its tasted extra good)
-Halloween, I love all the decorations and everything, I’m even going to be a Dalmatian this year, I’ll post pics
-Halloween day at work the one day a year we don’t have to dress up
-the thought that Christmas (so even more decorating) is coming up
-having an excuse to wear orange finger nail polish
-pumpkin pie
-Columbus Day holiday (yeah I know lucky working in the banking industry, I'm loving the idea of paid holidays)

And probably many more, I just love the season changes and this time of year!

3 comments:

Betty's Blessings said...

You make me sooooooooooooooooo jelous. Grandma

KayCee Burnside said...

I forgot one thing, having a cute boy at physical therapy to make it go by faster :)

Le Fabuleux destin d'Alex said...

You forgot Pumking Chocolate chip cookie and probably one one of the best decorations at gardener village!!! OHHH I want to be there I HATE it here!!! :)