Friday, October 23, 2009

Yay the weekend!

Wow, work is sloooow today. Interesting since it’s a Friday. I’ll ramble about some of my latest outings. Last night I had my hair colored. I have a love/hate relationship at this point. I was so excited to get rid of the blonde highlights, now they’re gone I kind of miss them. I went darker with a hint of red, goes good with fall I suppose. On Wednesday I went to the Rho activity. We had our “Rhomeo” pageant where boys from some of the fraternities put on skits, did interviews, basically a watered down Miss America Pageant. It was funny, they each had to take a turn being Romeo and Juliet and acted it out. Wow, those are pretty much the only exciting things I can think of besides just work. I’ve been doing a lot of reading. I’m currently on a Jack Weyland kick. I read Charly, Sam, and Adam’s story. I guess you could consider it a series. I’m currently reading Ashley and Jen, I also read one by Michelle Ashman Bell, I really like her writing style too. I’ve been spending my Saturday’s watching college football, I’m only mildly obsessed J too bad we don’t get the channel the Utes are on. Last Sunday, I went to an awesome fireside with Elder Scott. He did a question/answer thing it was way cool. He talked a lot about dating and how he feels bad for us girls, I couldn’t agree with him more. Well, hopefully with Halloween this next weekend, I’ll have lots more to report, including attaching a picture of my costume, I still have yet to wear it. Wow, work actually started getting busy including a credit card loan. Well, I’ll keep it at this for now, yay for the weekend!

0 comments: