Wednesday, February 24, 2010

51 things about me (because 101 was too hard)-go me two posts in one day

1. I I really really wish I was still in school, not necessarily working on my undergrad still, but in grad school

I planned to go to law school up until about a year ago

I’d be a millionaire if I took stock in Diet Coke

I’ve always loved dogs instead of having toy barbies and dolls as a kid I had dogs

I play the guitar

I really only know how to play church hymns and Green Day on the guitar, random yes I know

I love anything Disney

My favorite color is purple

Of course my heart lies with Utah but I’m really not a BYU hater I only say stuff to start controversy J

I’m extremely afraid of heights

I’m even more afraid of snakes

I wouldn’t eat a cheeto for a million bucks

I don’t really like pre-packaged food items for example Little Debbie snacks, twinkies even really chips

Because of 13 I should be skinny but I have a weakness for fresh bakery items

I can’t sleep in a comforter or sheets only on top with blankets (I didn’t think this was weird until a little Park City adventure and apparently it is…)

I have to do my laundry at least once a week even if I have clean clothes

I generally have a weeks worth of outfits picked out in my head

When I was in school and crazy obsessive planner I used to write out my weekly outfits…so I promise I am getting better

I used to never be able to procrastinate when it came to homework…then college came

Sometimes I still feel like I just graduated high school and I truly can’t believe I have a higher education degree

I love Mormon novel authors

I love apple products

I love Victoria’s Secret

I’m always cold and generally have a coat or sweater with me just in case

I’m usually over-prepared, if you need something I probably have it buried in my purse somewhere

Sometimes I wish I was shorter and sometimes taller

I always get frustrated with my hair but apparently I should be grateful for it and “supposedly” compared to others its really easy to do

I love Rocket Dog and DC shoes

I have a tiny crush on Kyle Korver

I love all sports and watch them even more then my dad

I love sugar cookies with frosting

The way to my heart is through Diet Coke

I love Friends

I love purses and have a ton of them

I love shoes and have a ton of them sadly I don’t wear a lot of them, mostly because I hate being taller then everyone

I love jewelry

I don’t have my ears pierced….yet

My favorite temple is Draper

Sometimes I think I should have been raised during the 1950’s

I have two of the best dogs in the world

I secretly love the Bachelor and Biggest Loser, well maybe not so secretly

I still listen to Nsync and Backstreet Boys

I don’t mind going to movies by myself

I’m a pretty good stalker, blogs, Facebook…in person….

I’ve traveled to two foreign countries

I’ve now become addicted to traveling

I’m terrified to snorkel again after the stupid fish attacked me

I still can’t believe I went parasailing…it was sooo high up

I’m in a very happy place in life right now

I wonder what the next step in life will be

I go to the “old lady” quilt night at my ward…the next youngest one there is my mom

1 comments:

Sam Wright said...

Um, a "tiny" crush??? This was fun to read! The Cheeto thing still kills me and I didn't know you're afraid to snorkel again! Hahahahaha I will never forget your face popping out of the water and yelling, "The fish! They're all coming towards me! I'm going back to the boat!! hahaha

PS Yay moving out!!!!!!!!