Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm growing up!

(This is oddly going to sound exactly like Sam’s post but I was thinking almost the exact same thing to say, she just did it first) As of last night, I’m officially moving out. It’s this super cute condo in Sandy, so I’ll be really close to work. I’m excited for this new adventure in life, plus I feel it’s a really good deal for what we’re getting it for and it’s almost brand new. I’ll post pics once we move in, in March and get things settled. I’ve thought about this for quite awhile, just didn’t want to make it public until everything was for sure, these things can easily change. With where I’m at in life, I decided becoming independent was a good step for me in life. But we signed the lease documents last night. Now the big question is, do I take Bella and should I buy a new bedroom set??

0 comments: