Sunday, March 21, 2010

Another weekend

It was a good weekend overall, there were great points and bad points (really the only bad point was being sick Sunday), but overall it would rank as good. I went to another Jazz game with friends, lunch at Nielsens, watched some movies and pretty much just relaxed. I also did a much needed detail job on my car, inside and out. Now hopefully it doesn't rain again soon. I also brought my guitar to my new house. I decided I need to venture out in playing. I know the notes but not really chords, which is opposite of most people. I also need to broaden my horizon on the genres I can play. Yes, church music is lovely, but I want to learn more. Hopefully bringing it here will encourage me to play more. I wanted to start tonight, but decided people probably wouldn't appreciate that at 10:00 on a Sunday night. No worries, I'll keep you all posted when I start a band and make it big :) if you're lucky I'll give you free tickets to my concerts.

0 comments: