Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cancun...where are you??

Another week down with another weekend gone even faster :( Overall it was a good week, I had a lot going on during nights, so I didn't have a lot of time for rest. I had to go to the much anticipated traffic school for my ticket. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought, it was just knowing I paid $30 for it and the fact I could think of about 10 other things I'd rather be doing. I also went to my neighborhood Caucus meeting. My dad was elected a county delegate, I was tempted to ask someone to nominate me to like secretary (since you don't really do anything, you just get the title) but decided to let it go to old people :) Work was good minus me having a random mini meltdown for no reason. Luckily Shannon was the only one to see me and I was in control before I totally lost it, I really don't know what to blame, it was just a bunch of stupid little things that added up and I also blame the pill which I started taking this week, hopefully it will cure the other problems that have been going on. It's weird never before has things like that really bothered me. Part of it I think was knowing I would be giving Bella away the next day. Yup, my parents made me do it. I'm still really sad about the matter, but am slowly getting over it by not thinking about it. I also had to go to the dentist for a cleaning where he told me I have to get my top wisdom teeth out soon. If you remember on two separate occasions I've had both my bottom ones out. They became infected and it was just bad. He wants to get the top two out before I have the same problem. I'm really nervous, I hate the dentist more then anything. He says these shouldn't be that bad, but still can it really be any fun?? Besides that, there's nothing really else big to report I could really use a vacation, Cancun is calling to me...

0 comments: