Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Blog reading

So, I was rereading some of my Grandma's old blog posts. Look at this one she did of me from two years ago. Here's the link to her blog don't you love my awesome glasses and mushroom hairstyle? I need to be better about posting pictures, but this will have to do for now at least the more recent ones aren't quite as embarrassing. It's quite fun to occasionally look back a few months even now I've had this long enough to go back a couple years to see what my life was like then compared to now. Well, I need some sleep....tomorrow and we're halfway through the week!


2 comments:

brittney said...

I remember the second one down! I think we had one hanging in our house for a while;)

KayCee Burnside said...

Oh man, seriously? I think it should be burned....