Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Fairview Pioneer Day Experience

This past weekend was a famous Utah holiday, the 24th of July or known around here as Pioneer Day. I headed down to Fairview with my family and a few bonus people (Lidia, Sam was sick and could make it, Sun and one of her friends) It was quite the day, started very early and we didn't get home until late.


(PS these pictures are in no specific order and I did not leave anyone out on purpose, to see if you made my photo album you may check my Facebook page and for pretty much the first part of the day I didn't take any pictures at all anyway)

This is Sun and her friend enjoying the derby. I think they think Americans are crazy for crashing cars into each other ;)
I was trying to get a cool picture of the fireworks...this works.
Chalice doing the chicken dance song


Me and Lidia after a very long, hot, tiring day. Do you like my sunburnt face?
JJ is fake smiling and I look like a scared Rudolph...

Well, I could go into all the details but basically we drove there, ate some breakfast, enjoyed the parade, played Apples to Apples, went to the car show, went to the carnival and ate a delicious Snowcone, came back to rest, went to the derby, enjoyed the fireworks and finally drove home only seeing one deer the entire way. How is that for in a nutshell?

0 comments: