Saturday, July 03, 2010

What I've been up to instead of blogging...


Miscommunicating with my sisters about our photo shoot for Father's Day presents-JJ thought it'd only take 2 minutes to get a picture and didn't understand why we needed to bring an outfit change (for some funnier and a bit more scandalous pictures visit my Facebook)
Catching my Grandpa making this pose at me. Check out his hat...yes he did put it that way himself.
Enjoying the peacefulness of Temple Square on numerous occasions.
Walking by this spot and realizing I found the perfect picture.

Well, it may seem kinda boring but that's what the beginning of my summer has entailed. I also threw a birthday in there, a few barbques, concerts and of course work. Hope you are all enjoying the heat as well!

1 comments:

brittney said...

I love the temple pictures! Great angle!