Saturday, July 17, 2010

Toes in the water...

My mind is here lately, too bad my body is sitting on the couch in Salt Lake City.


Soo, funny story for the day, I was at the fabulous Costco gas station (PS I have a new love for Costco, today I saved $45 with coupons there) I was just minding my own business waiting in line for my turn. Well a big SUV was in front of me that I couldn't see around. And next to me is this "I'm better then you cause I drive an Audi" SUV. It then reverses and gets behind me, I didn't think much of it, figured the gas cap was on the opposite side of where he pulled in. Pretty soon he starts inching forward, I'm like ok dude I'm sure you have money but you won't be happy dealing with me if you hit my car. So I inch forward a little too. Pretty soon it flips around, passes me and the woman in passenger seat flips me off! I'm like ok...wasn't aware I was offending you. Apparently because I'm about the only one in this city who doesn't drive a Hummer and couldn't see around the big gas guzzler in front of me, the station in front was free. I honestly didn't care they cut in front of me (there was a good song on the radio I wanted to finish) but honestly, is it necessary to flip me off when you know we're stopping 10 feet from each other? Well the monster truck leaves and I pull in, I jumped out Costco Card in hand and go to fill up my tank. There was a very nice guy working who started talking to me, I said I felt bad I couldn't see the other station was empty he shrugged like yeah lady I really care. So, I decided it would be funny to call the guy on it who's wife thought it necessary to flip me off. He wasn't looking at me the entire time, finally when he went to go back in his car (he probably only filled the thing half up he was so afraid of me haha) I yelled over in the sweetest voice I could, sorry sir I couldn't see around the car. He just waved his hand down, got in his car and drove away. Well people, lesson for the day next time you get road rage, don't do it when you know for a fact you're going to be 10 feet away from them for a good 5 minutes. That is all, back to dreaming about the beach.

0 comments: