Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Jazz game!

I had the amazing opportunity to go to last weeks Jazz vs Bulls game with Shelley. Since my husband was playing we decided to go all out and get lower bowl seats. To our luck we found a pretty good deal on Row 10, just up from the Jazz bench. Little did we know what a game it would be. Sadly, we lost although Kyle played a good game. But the bigger story of the night was it ended up being Jerry Sloans last game. The next day he resigned. I'm sure knowing that people would have paid triple for the tickets. Whatever the reason, I'm very sad to see him go but he was a great coach and I'll miss seeing him. Of course I got some pictures at the game.



This is our view.
I was able to zoom in to get a picture of my favorite player, even if he's now in a Bulls uniform.

I think this one's my favorite, before the second half they did warm ups on the basket we were closest to. He was literally feet away I think I was drooling a little.


Anyway, it was an awesome night. Now only if the Jazz could get out of this funk they seem to have gotten themselves into...

0 comments: