Sunday, February 13, 2011

My weekend

Another week has come and gone. It's funny now that I don't have semesters to break up my year it seems to go by pretty fast and there's very little difference to whether it's February or September except maybe the temperature. I decided to do a post on what did KayCee do this weekend.

Saturday:
7:15-I'm not sure if I'll ever know why but my body always automatically wakes up at this time. And I always have to get out of bed to use the bathroom, brush my teeth and take daily medicine. If it's a work day usually I'll just be up and get ready sometimes I get back in bed. Since today wasn't I got back in bed.
8:45-I never fully fell back to sleep, but it was still nice to relax. I got up and tried out the new Zumba video I bought. Around 9 Sam came out of her room, I'm sure I looked pretty ridiculous but after a minute she tried to.
9:15-After my extremely exhausting, haha, 30 minutes we decided we deserved breakfast, so it was off to BK we went.
9:30-Didn't have the best of experience there, but came home to a meal I didn't even order...
Sadly the rest of the day's time kind of was a blur. I remember I went to Walmart for grocery shopping, back home and cleaned the house, met Lidia up at Spoons and Spice to buy a rolling pin (I've been using a glass to roll my cookies...) went back to Walmart because I forgot three things. I was not happy that place was a zoo. Back home, Sam and I had a late lunch then she went off on her date and I went to a friends house to help her decorate sugar cookies. Came home and made a banana cream pie and got the sugar cookie dough mixed to make them today. And finally went to bed :)
Sunday:
7:15 Again same routine and this time was completely able to fall back asleep
10:00 Woke up and couldn't believe I slept that long then got ready for church
11:00 Went to church, then came home and started preparations for baking the cookies.
I finished those, then went to JJ's house for dinner, came home cleaned some last things up now I'm here. Have you ever tried to type out your day? I forget what times I did what. Anyway, that was my adventurous weekend, what did you do?

0 comments: