Thursday, June 12, 2008

Interesting start to the weekend

So here goes. This past week I've been in Park City, Utah. I know all of you are extremely jealous. Well don't think I'm all that lucky I've still had to commute in everyday to go to work. Can I tell you even though I've had to work how nice it's been to be up there. Even though I'm spending like triple on food then I ever normally would in a week and my little credit card is about to permanently deny so I won't spend any more money on it. Sorry just to warn you all I type like a sentence then get interrupted so if it's confusing that's why. I also started it yesterday and still working on it so we'll see how far I get. Anyway, I have to tell you all the story that happened this morning. So you all know how I was trying to sale my car? Yeah, well I had put a sign up in it, but I still have yet to take it down even though I decided not to sale it. Anyway, this morning I was leaving the Canyons resort to come to my fabulous job. Now keep in mind its like 7:45 and I had gotten maybe 4 hours of sleep the night before. So, I get this text saying are you selling you car. I say yes and explain what it is how much and stuff. Well, they send another one saying was that you driving. I was like well yes where did you see me. They said at the Canyons intersection. I was like yes that was me I was heading into work in Salt Lake. Well then I was like why are they wondering if I was driving it at that moment in time so I asked if they were interested. Well, thats when it all began. He said no not so much the car, but I am you I was in the green Honda. After laughing for a good five minutes because I've never heard of someone hitting on someone else from a sign to sell their car I said I truly don't remember you I wasn't paying attention. So anyway, today we've been texting back and forth, he sent me a picture but he's on a bike kinda far away so I don't know how he really looks. His name is Andrew and he's in construction management so that's why he's in Park City, but he lives in Salt Lake. So yeah, I dunno what to do really or think for that matter. At least it provides for a good story, I haven't had one in awhile. Anyway, I better get back to actually working. I'm going back up tonight and probably ride the alpine coaster and slide-I'm extremely nervous but it should be fun. We've also been hanging out in the hottub a lot at night, so probably that's about it. Anyway, I'll try to get on soon and give a more detail description of the trip.

0 comments: