Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sooooo Bored

I'm sitting here at work 9:34 on a Tuesday morning wondering how in the heck its not already time to leave. I've maybe helped 5 members this morning a drastic change to yesterday when I helped 5 members within the first five minutes. We were soooo busy yesterday morning and today it is going so slowly because no one is coming in. I dont know what I prefer to be honest at least when its busy the time goes by fast, but when its not I can write in this although I'm not really supposed to but I dont feel like doing anything else I'm supposed to. Which brings me to the next topic of possibly switching jobs. I know I could make a lot more money somewhere else and be something I want to do for the rest of my life because tellering sure as heck isn't. Wow, we just got a little busy spurt there haha. Anyway, just something in the back of my mind. So, yesterday I spent 5 hours at the softball fields watching Chalice play 3 games. It was really hot, but cooled down about halfway through. She is now out of her tournament, but will probably play in another one in the next few weeks. Saturday I went horseback riding up in Park City. It was one of the most fun things I've done in awhile. I went with a tourguide person who took us out for about two hours just through the mountains we even went through a river and stuff. It was a blast but I'm still really sore from it. Speaking of Park City I can now tell you all about the previous week in me being up there. I'll go in order I remember doing things. The Friday I was there we went on the alpine slide, coaster and zipline. The slide I've been on before but not since a long time ago. I've recently been on Snowbirds but that doesn't even compare. It was a lot of fun minus having to ride up the chairlift. One, because I hate them because I'm scared of heights two because thats when I hurt my ankle getting off it. Next the coaster. I recommend this to everyone. You sit down in this little car and get strapped in. It takes you up the track then you get to the track where its similar to the slide in that you push down the sides to control your speed but the beauty of it is that theres no way you can fall out like you could on the slide. It was sooo much fun I just wish there was another rider in it so they could press down because when you go around some of the turns its hard to hold it all the way down. Finally the zipline oh my heck. Now I'm terrified of heights but it was so much fun. It was turning dark out so the view was really cool. Again I've been on Snowbirds but its not near as fun as this was. The scariest part is you have to put your feet up against this wall and itfeels like it could open but you have to do it to get strapped in. Then they open the wall and you go down. I would so that and the coaster are must dos when going to Park City. The rest of the week was spent shopping at the outlets I got three pairs of pants, two shirts, a pair of capris and a new pair of shoes. We also ate at a lot of good places Main Street Pizza and somethign I think called Baja in Park City ski resort itself by the slide and coaster. We also hung out at the hot tub, nope didn't find any hot guys there. It was nice though there were two hottubs and a pool part was indoor part outdoor and it was heated. So yeah thats basically it, my vacation for the summer while still working everday. Well, I better get back to the working life. A really cute member just came in and I saw he has a dog which makes him even better haha.

0 comments: