Monday, September 15, 2008

Random

Well hello again to everyone. I'm here Monday morning waiting for my finance class to start. See, all my other classes I actually like and will pay attention to, but when it comes to this one, man nothing puts me to sleep faster. It also involves a lot of math, which when I did my last gen ed requirement three years ago I thought I was done with math, but no I need some crazy bachelor requirement so here I am. I just randomly went to my blog I have absolutely no idea what I"m going to write about, so it could be really short or maybe really long if I decide on some crazy rant to go on. So Saturday we did the second radio show. It went a lot more smoothly then the week before, but still some minor issues. Its crazy and I want to pull my hair out sometimes and takes all of my free time, but I really do love it. I really would love to see it go further and get bigger, but being only the second week we can't be sure. It is getting a lot of attention for mainstream media which is a good sign. Oooh last week I went shopping. I was gone from my house for exactly an hour and got an entire new winter wardrobe from one store. I got a lot of really nice things that I can mix and match which I was excited for. Hmm my class should have started now, but its not....there's a lot of random kids in here. I also always wonder all the kids who have laptops who actually is taking notes and who is just playing on them. oooh here's the professor, I think I might as well stop listening to her now haha. Crap we're getting an assignment back, not a good sign haha jk it was easy...hopefully. It's a game and we picked 5 stocks and we monitor them throughout the semester and our assignment we have to do all these calculations for it. You would think working with a bank I"d sort of care, but really I don't Oh I'm planning on getting my hair done this week if I can find a few hours. I'm going to go dark again and I really want to get some purple highlights in the bottom of it, subtle but still there. Well this has probably been the most random post and it seriously was what just popped into my head...all over the place. Maybe I can get something a little better soon.

2 comments:

JorJa Mattson said...

You should spice up your blog by adding a little story about your "friends" and sunday morning

KayCee Burnside said...

I purposely didn't they don't deserve space on here, just in case they ever read it.