Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Well hello again! I feel I"m doing pretty good on my updates they're about to once a week now. So I have Tuesday's "off" I use quotation marks because they are anything but off and doing nothing. I actually can't remember the last time I stayed home all day, I"m not sure if there is a day. Last week I had to be on campus shooting/editing stuff for my story that will air this Thursday night 10:00 channel 9 (thought I'd throw that in there). It's on ballot issues many people may not be aware of. I didn't even come close to finishing it and had to go up on Saturday after the radio show and after I shot stuff for my engineering job for the video I"m doing for them. I was then editing in the library until around 6:00 I believe. I then had to be on campus yesterday at 7:00 am (yes am) and finish up editing. It was a long package, but I feel really good about it. THere are a few spots where I didn't have video to go with what I needed to say to connect stuff, but I used some old shots I had and hopefully it'll be ok. And today Tuesday I'm going to lunch with a friend who just got off his mission, then I may go back up to campus to help with the production of this week's show. My teacher sent out two pretty mean emails about people not having their stuff in and us not having enough stories, so I thought I'd try to help. I have a test in my oh so favorite finance class though so I need to do some studying for that. Oh yeah, and the continuation of last night's crazy rained out game, that was sorta funny though that they actually delayed it. I bet Tampa is like we can move it to our field haha. Anyway, that's been about my life lately running from place to place not quite sure if I'm getting everything done I"m supposed to, but trying hard to. Chalice even commented I"m out of it lately I spilled a diet coke, forgot to remind her about some event (I"m like my families calendar ask any of them including you JJ) I guess I"m just losing my touch :( Oh I went to a grad school fair yesterday. Oddly enough the only schools I talked to were from BYU. I'm still not decided what I want to do yet. It's so expensive taking the tests then applying, when I still haven't yet decided if that's totally what I want to do, but I'm not sure I could come back to school after being off a year or two. Maybe I'll just win the lottery or hit it lucky at the blackjack table in Vegas and not have to worry about anything. Well, I know that one was all over the place, but thought I'd give an update!

0 comments: