Friday, October 24, 2008

You know you have sweet packing skills when...

Yes, the following pictures our of my little bug with a full size mountain bike in it. No, I was not the mastermind behind it all. So it all started today when I was insanely bored at work and couldn't stand watching another clip of boring engineering (yes they are boring to all the engineers who read this :)) professors. I had been emailing my sister JJ throughout the day and had even gone to her office in the next building over to visit her. Well, she emailed asking if I wanted to go to lunch. Of course I said yes, I want out. We decided to leave like half hour later (which is a good thing this guy had been trying to find me all week to set up a hard drive on my iMac for the video editing program I use) Anyway, that's beside the point. So the problem started when she had her bike but I needed my car to load some camera equipment I had to go pick up at another building on campus. We decided I'd go down to the building (I had to take care of some other things down there too) while she went to get the car so we could load the equipment into it right by the building. I wasn't there for this crazy loading job, you'll have to get her story of it, it was funny when she told it. But she had to load it in three different times trying all sorts of angles. She had to put the entire backseat down and push the passenger chair all the way up. The trunk wouldn't even close either. So now you all can say you saw a full size mountain bike in a bug. I seriously thought she wanted to drive like that too, I still had to put my equipment in there, but luckily we didn't she rode down to where we ate and I drove. Well, that's the story for the day, I'll see what other crazy things can fit in there. Maybe I should look into a bigger car...






0 comments: