Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Short and Sweet

I'm back! It hasn't been too long since I wrote, but still long enough. I'm in full swing of things and some days it's just about keeping my head above water. I"m winding down a DFCU, which I'll terribly miss, but it will be very very nice to have that extra time. We also filmed our first Newsbreak show today! You can watch it tomorrow (Thursday) at 10:00 pm on channel 9. I did the piece writing, getting footage and editing on voter registration. You can also see my phone with my shirt sorta on the piece about technology. This next week I"ll be on the show doing a live interview with a student body president. Believe me I"m extremely nervous about it. Hopefully with a week to prepare it'll go smoothly. My life lately is just school and work which is boring stuff so I hate blogging about it. I'm currently eating some nerds waiting for postcards to get in to work so I can start mailing them out. I'm also waiting to work on my big project until they buy the edit software needed for me to do anything. I have this great footage of interviews I've been conducting just waiting to get put together in a package, we'll see hopefully soon. I just took a test today in finance. Not my favorite thing, hopefully I at least pass right? I feel braindead I'm sure something of great importance has happened, but I can't think of it. I guess this ones short and sweet.

0 comments: