Thursday, November 13, 2008

Finally a happy post!

Well I decided after rereading some of my posts that lately that I seem to just be an unhappy person. I wanted to set everything straight with a happy post letting you know that I'm a happy person. It just seems lately whenever I"m having a hard day I try to take a break and that's when I go to writing in my blog. Well if I"m having a hard time at that moment that's generally what I write about. SO, I'll tell a happy story. Yesterday, my wonderful grandmother and I went to a very tasty lunch at the Red Lobster. It was my ward's lunch group there for that month and since I love the place and haven't been in over a year, I decided to rearrange my schedule, take the afternoon off, and take my grandma. We had a very nice time and ate some awesome shrimp. I then helped her finish up her Christmas shopping (she's like 99% done crazy huh) I then went back to her house where we looked at different catalogs for Christmas stuff. I must have got my shopping addiction from her (yes Grandma I blame you with the QVC thing haha) As I said before I love Christmas and I can't wait until the day after Thanksgiving when I'm going to spend the entire day decorating our house. Oooh I also today got an Amazon certificate for $100.00 I redeemed points on one of my credit cards and ordered a 16 G flash drive and awesome boots. Anyway, I have a lot to get done, but I wanted a positive happy post (especially to go along with my new Christmas template) so I hope you all have happy days too!

0 comments: