Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Nastiest Story Ever!

Ok, so I have a really sick story that happened today. I was in need of gas and just had to find somewhere that had it for $1.99. Yes! Can you believe that gas under two bucks!!!! I was super excited. Well, it has been a really busy week with not so much sleep and its all kind of wearing on me today. Anyway, I"m filling up my tank and decided to clean out some of the garbage I"ve let accumulate in my car (yeah I used to be insane about keeping my car spotless-not so much anymore) I had my keys in one hand and credit card in another. I was like I don't want to lose the card so I stuck it in my pockets. One hand had the garbage the other had the keys. Well next thing I know a swear word almost comes out of my mouth because I dropped the keys in the garbage!!! Yeah, nasty I know. Luckily it was still a little light outside and I reach down to grab them. Well being the lucky Volkswagen owner I am, the key top part had fallen off my key ring. So yeah, I had to go back digging through the garbage trying to find it. Of course it was a fourth of the way filled with garbage and ewww I don't even want to think of what I touched. Somehow the stupid little key went all the way to the bottom of it too. I finally found it after taking the lid off and sticking both arms down in there (yeah I"m scarred for life now) I then run into the gas station frantically looking for a sink. I then spot a bathroom on the other side of the room when the cashier was like oh here's a sink you can use. I"m like thank you! I just dropped my keys in the garbage. She's like oh I would have given you gloves, I"m like well thanks now you tell me. So after washing my hands and keys three full times, I left. I also dumped the hand sanitizer I had in my car on me too. So, that is my story and I"m officially traumatized. Most people know how crazy I get with germs and touching weird things. Well you should have been there tonight, it was one for the record books.

2 comments:

Le Fabuleux destin d'Alex said...

Oh kaycee sorry, but defenetly a funny story!

Sam Wright said...

Haha! I've told grosser stories! Just kidding. With my luck with how much I hate puke, I'd have thrown my hands in a pile of vomit. Gross...