Monday, November 24, 2008

Frustrations...

I'm going to use this post to vent. I hate waiting on people. So for this internship I have a final supervisor evaluation that was due last Friday, then extended deadline 8 am this morning. So, I'm not getting paid for this internship, the original letter I needed I emailed him for no response so I finally wrote it myself and made him sign up, again turning it in late. Luckily the midterm you just had to mark like 10 boxes for below, on or above average. This one, you just have to write out like one sentence answers, seriously like 5 minutes to do. Well, I"ve bugged him for two weeks about it. Saturday I reminded him he said call me Monday. So I did and he rejected my call this morning! I even text him no response. If I seriously don't get credit because of that I"m going to have a heart attack. I'm doing this for free and all you had to do was fill out one paper. Arghhhh! Also we were talking about interning for the session come January. He was saying how he was the one who got it from $200 to $2000 per intern working up there because it wasn't fair to those people who were having out of pocket expenses and couldn't even pay tuition with what they got. I almost screamed I'm like dude I"m not getting a dime and don't say it's cause there's not enough funding split the pay with the other person or give me some of yours (I know that's going to the extreme and I really didn't mind no pay especially since I was getting credit but when you won't even do one thing for me and you're talking about how you got other interns pay...doesn't add up. And I've had a lot of out of pocket expenses his office is far away as well as the radio station we broadcast from. Also, I've taken two days off work for the interim committees to conduct interviews without pay and using my own gas. I know I sound ridiculous but I just need to vent. I also never got paid back from the movie.....grhh and he was mean to me today go figure. And I have to do a story for Newsbreak this week and the guy I finally got a hold of someone. I'm doing a story on the renovations going on with Park building said for me to email him the questions. I'm like dude its for a tv show. Arghhh so I'm waiting back for his reply and I need the story done by Wednesday since we go on THanksgiving break and everything is shut down. And I'm trying to get in 20 hours worth of work in two days as well as go to class and shoot this story. And I took a finance test today I know I bombed :( Ahhh so life's frustrations that you can't do anything about...maybe I just need a diet coke and a good book to read.

1 comments:

Sam Wright said...

I'm sorry KayCee. Wanna get some good diet cokes together??