Monday, December 01, 2008

Random Ramblings

Well hello everyone. I know it's been awhile. I actually was in the middle of a post last week and had to stop for some reason and never went back to finish it. I was like doing a play by play of my entire day for that day, it was actually kind of funny. Anyway, I have a feeling this is more just a bleh post nothing huge and exciting. I decided I need to start a count not only to the end of this semester (only two more weeks of actual classes!) but a count until when I graduate. I really really really can't wait. Now the only question is do I go to grad school or get a real persons job??? Who knows not me for sure. I have a friend that's interviewing for an internship with KSL. Ok get this it's non-paid 20 hours a week, they said the interview lasts about an hour and get up to date on current events. I was like ummm I don't want to go through that. Plus after applying so late and not getting it this semester I dont really know if I want to try for next semester....or get one somewhere else...or just do classes...I dunno. I officially can be done with the radio show, all my work is turned in, but I"m not sure how to tell them that or when to be done. I"m not getting paid and like Saturday I got yelled at by some crazy lady. So many decisions and grad school I"m running really close to deadlines actually I'm not even sure I can with the GRE, which I"ve only barely studied for. I do have it in with the grad dept here at the U, but two things I dont know how many strings they could pull for one and two I"m not sure about getting my master's at the same place I got my undergrad. On the entire other side of things I may just want to start up my own videography business. With how the economy is right now and how expensive getting all my equipment would be, I'm really not sure. On a brighter note I decided I"m going to the Utah Bowl game. I"m sooo excited they announce it on Sunday. I would be happy at any of the three places to be honest, so we'll see, I definitely need a trip though. I also found out this morning Joed is getting married that would be a good excuse for a trip to Cali. Hmm well that was an insanely random post, but there ya go.

0 comments: