Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Another little update

Well hello everyone. I know it's been awhile, but it's been crazy. I hope you enjoy my new template with princesses. I couldn't find one I liked, I was going for a New Year's or even Utah one with the game this Friday, but couldn't find any so its the princesses for now. These past couple weeks have been good. Christmas was nice the usual hanging out family parties that sort of thing and I got a lot of nice gifts thank you everyone. I did get sick and had to go to the doctor on Christmas Eve which is a new one, but I'm glad he was there. All together this week I ended up with a double eye infection, this sore throat that last two weeks and lost my voice for a few days, and the stomach flu. I think I'm about 90% better and determined to keep pushing. I also sadly had to say bye to Lidia. It was hard, but I know even harder on her, so I'm looking at it as positive and I'm planning on trying to visit her during spring break in March, which I'm super excited about. I meant to do a Lidia tribute post but didn't get to it, maybe in the next few days, sorry Lidia. Let's see what else. I'm back at work today after not being here almost two weeks, I feel lazy but oh well it was Christmas. I have Thursday and Friday off with the New Year too! I'm preparing for the GRE I take next Thursday. Yes, I'm insanely scared, but oh well I'll just do the best I can at reviewing and all should go well. Oooh today I got back all my grades and I officially only need 15 more credits to graduate. I can't even begin to say how excited/happy I am. THink in like 4 months I"ll be a college graduate as long as I don't fail anything which you know is always a possibility. Man on Saturday since I hadn't been out of the house like all week I went to the mall to get some pants with the Christmas money I got and as I was shopping my phone sends me my email I got one from a professor about a class next semester. It's one I'm debating taking either that or another class to fulfill the requirement. Man after what she said already to have us do I think I want the other one. Plus its at 7:30 and I already have a 7:30 class the other three days a week. WHo knows, I just wish I could take easy classes and be done, but not quite. I also will start teaching primary again with this new year. Which reminds me I have to go visit all the little kids and take them this paper inviting them. I really need to remember to call the lady who teaches with me. I feel like today has been catch up day with my brain. Between that accident, being sick and just the mindset of Christmas I'm totally a space cadet. Anyway, just thought I'd give you a little update.

0 comments: