Thursday, December 18, 2008

Just another day

Ok, so again I'm writing on this instead of doing my homework. In my defense I did one of the papers very late last night and spent a few hours on revising it. This one that I"m supposed to be working on now due at 11pm tonight is because I did it wrong the first time and he offered a higher grade if I redid it. Yeah I was mad 15 page game I created off a movie apparently he wanted it more of a movie then a game he's all you let the player make too many choices I'm like uh duh that's what a game is all about anyway I'll stop complaining about it just do it and not worry about it anymore. After that my semester is officially done!!!! I was supposed to have my finance test tomorrow, but took it Monday instead and I can't tell you how happy I am I did that. It's so nice not having that in the back of my mind to have been working on. I stayed home sick today I woke up with a little sore throat since I'm producing Saturday's radio show by myself I decided I really can't get sick and usually if I rest and try to get better early on I can prevent anything too bad. I don't know where my curse comes from getting sick around Christmas. Three years I've had the stomach flu one year bronchitius and pneumonia go figure. Anyway, I'm hoping it's maybe just stress and my body forcing me to rest or if I am getting something I can prevent getting really sick. So I have a funny story just in the middle of typing this I went to grab a drink. I have this little space heater outside my door Sam sleeps by. Now she's very smart she'll run around creating friction on the carpet then lay down. Well this time she must have been tired she was completely stretched out and in a deep sleep. She was just stretching her paws out even more when I walked by. I bent down to pet her very gently and she just flew up almost hitting the heater. She didn't hear me coming I guess and I must have scared her pretty bad. Even though its sad I must admit it was pretty funny. Man there was another story I was going to tell, but I can't remember it now hmmm well enjoy the snow I'm going to get back to finishing this game paper thing and I need to put in at least an hour study time on the GRE.

0 comments: