Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Midweek Recap

Well I just wanted to give a play by play update of what I've been up to this week. It may be kind of boring, but I love going back and rereading posts from like 6 months before to see what was going on in my life at that time. Monday started out very nice. First day without classes yay!! Normally I have 7:30 class and let me tell you that gets rough. I still woke up because I was taking my finance test that day instead of waiting until Friday when it was scheduled. I had to pay 5 bucks but its worth it to me I can barely retain stuff in that class for an hour let alone waiting a week and a half since we had our review. I had a chiropractor appointment at 9:00. I had to scrape my car that morning too. I think we're now at that time where every morning we're going to have to but that's alright. I love going to my chiro. I go faithfully once a month and seriously don't know what I"d do without it. My neck can get pretty bad out of place as well as my lower back and the adjustments just help to regulate it. I also can get pretty bad headaches and even though I'm sore for awhile after I go, it's totally worth it. My neck was especially bad MOnday so he used this weird almost looks like a gigantic needle thing to pressure point my neck. I wouldn't say it hurts just kinda feels like a weird pressure. I also get the stem therapy where they put heat with it. Oooh this feels good. I also love that office. Even the other two doctors who I don't see know my name and general stuff about me. The nurses usually hook up the stem machine, but mine went off and one of the doctors was standing there so he unhooked me and was talking to me about what was going on. I know it's something small, but for him to have that many patients of his own I don't even go to him and yet he still knows me I think is pretty good. After that I came back home to finish my studying. Once I felt ready I headed to school and took the test. Now I know I didn't ace it, but I felt better about this test then any of the others, so we'll see how I did. I then went to work for a couple of hours. Oooh you'll be so proud. Since I don't drink milk (it makes me very sick) I decided I really need calcium, so I went to Walmart and bought a bottle of calcium pills. I forgot to take one this morning, but I took the two yesterday, they're huge but I'm determined to do it so I have good strong healthy bones! Tuesday I woke up at 7:00, I had scheduled myself to be to work at 9:00, but I thought I could go in around 8:30. I left my house and it was snowing like crazy cars were sliding all around and everything. Last year my bug hardly had any problems, its problems come when the snow is too high and since it sits so low can't plow through it. I almost turned back at the state street exit on I215 but decided to keep going. I got up to where you get off for the two Canyons and there was a truck one side of me spinning out and the plows came through on the other side leaving a wall of snow beside me and up ahead just looked ten times worse. I decided to just get off and turn around. I had already been driving well over a half hour and the radio said there was a bad accident at the exit I needed to get off for. I made it home after an hour ordeal emailed my work and they were fine with it. I didn't do too much except watch some tv, clean up the house, think about doing homework and almost made cookies haha. I know pretty exciting day. Today I got up to go to the temple before work. Lidia and I went to the Salt Lake Temple. I've only been there once and it was years ago, so that was really cool. It leaves you with such a peaceful and happy feeling all day. See I told you it was my Christmas resolution haha to go before then and I actually did it! Now I'm at work about to go to a Junior high to help with presentations on catapults. We'll see how that goes. Then I need to start working on some papers that are due tomorrow at 11pm. Then I will be officially done with school for this semester and only one more semester to go. Oh yeah and no word on people doing letters of recommendation. I'll worry about it after we get back from this school....

0 comments: