Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Life's changes

So I'm writing this with a bitter sweet heart. One of my very best friends decided she needed to move back with her family in Texas. This saddens me greatly but I'm proud of her to make a decision that hard and if she feels its what she needs to do then I support her 100 percent. Plus I figure it will give me more excuses to travel. I also will be graduating with my bachelor's this spring. We all know the debates I've had about what to do after I do graduate. After some serious thinking I've made up my mind and actually went through with it today. I decided I'm applying for both the U's and BYU's programs and if I don't get into either I"ll start my career. Don't ask me what will happen if I get into both and if I have some amazing job opportunity come up I can't pass then I honestly would hold off my master's. So that's my official but still sort of unofficial depending what happens decision. I decided it's best to have many options open, even if they were very expensive to keep open I've already spent $180 on application fees so far, just so nothings totally out of reach and I"ll have options. I actually am excited about it. THe next hard task is asking for recommendation letters, but I"ll just suck it up and ask. Sorry I know this is totally jumbled all over the place but that's how my brain feels today. I had to drive down to Orem to help with an engineering presentation and I gave a presentation today at Chalice's school on interviewing. Plus spending that much just on application fees hurts my brain by itself haha. Anyway, I just wanted to give everyone an update, I'll stop before I hurt my brain even more.

0 comments: