Friday, December 19, 2008

Crazy night

Last night I went to a Christmas party with my old work. I think I was technically Shelley's date haha but who knows. We went to Buca de Bepo up in Ft. Union. I"ve never been there and I must say it was amazing. It's served family style so they bring out all different types of dishes and you take a little of each. I thought it was a lot of fun and very very good food. Well, that's not the most interesting part of the night. I was driving home on 7200 South about 300 West stopped at a red light when some idiot slammed into the back of me. I think he must have been texting or just not paying attention. I felt like he was going 30 or so, but everyone keeps saying there would have been more damage if it was that fast. With how my head and neck hurts though I felt it was that fast but maybe since I was stopped it was less. When it happened I was terrified because it was late and really dark out. I started just crying and was about to call the cops but decided to call my dad. He, come to find out later, thought I hit someone and my airbags and everything deployed but really no it was someone who hit me. We kind of sat there then he I thought was leaving but really just trying to pull over. I finally went ahead and pulled into a hotel parking lot. It was dark and scary and I did not want to get out. I don't know why but the thought kept coming to me this guy would do something to me. I finally was like ok, I'll get out. I also was scared because I thought the back of my car would be totally smashed in, since it's a bug. I got out and was going to the back when he came up. I just told him my dad's coming and got back in the car. My dad finally got there we got his information, no cops because there's really no damage to my car just scraped some paint off. I'm not really hurt just sore and stiff on my neck with a headache. Well that's my story for the day. I swear something crazy always is happening especially around the holidays. It's snowing like crazy now and I didn't go into work today and glad I"m not out driving in this. Well, just had to tell you all my crazy adventure!

0 comments: