Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Boredom

Ok, so today boredom has reached an all time new level. I think it’s because I’m so tired from studying night and day I just have no motivation for work. It is now 1:35 and I have to sit here until 5:00. I’ve been here since 12:00 and seriously it’s the longest hour and a half I’ve ever been through. I went to an elementary down in Orem yesterday (oh what joy) but now I’m just in the office supposed to be working on the movies for their website. It is so very exhausting staring at the computer listening to professors talk about the importance of engineering everyday ( I think I’d especially die if I was an engineering major) On top of this I have this GRE to study for (which I find any excuse during work to do) and work on my other finals for this semester. I’m listening to my music now too which will hopefully make the time go by faster but seriously maybe the clocks aren’t working correctly and its really past 5:00 and I should be going home….hmmm wishful thinking I think. Oh haha funny story so today was our best of Newsbreak show and yes I’m in it! I am also camera person I could tell you which camera but it wouldn’t make much sense anyway I come on at the end to help sing Utah Man. We had problems and when we did the first show we were way overtime so they cut some of it out of the script then we reshot it. We had the cheerleaders there who couldn’t stay so when we went through it again (half the class had to leave since they had finals and class time was over) and this time we went up at the end singing Utah man. Well, there were issues with this so we did it again. I think they were going to splice different parts of all of it together, so it should be interesting. I made sure to hide in the back, but I think you can still kinda see me. I’m the one in red haha (we all were). Anyway, then I went to finance class last one of the semester!!! I requested to take the exam early next Monday instead of having to wait a week and a half to take it on our assigned day of Friday. I have to pay 5 bucks which totally sucks but oh well better then dragging it out an entire week longer then necessary. After typing this huge thing I realized I really need to post more pics….I’ll try to be better I promise I know it’s probably boring reading my ramblings all the time and not getting any pics. Well, I should get back to my amazing movie making. Hopefully I don’t pass out from boredom.

0 comments: