Thursday, May 14, 2009

A good laugh

Well guess what I got today?  The graduation picture proofs.  YOu know the one where the stage falls on me.  Well I thought I'd brighten everyones day and post the link here (I hope it works).  http://orders.gradphotonetwork.com/QPPlus/Packages.aspx?O=26380737&R=00008&F=0149&ViewID=1726&GroupImage=# 

I tried with all my knowledge to save the image and put it on here but they're pretty good at blocking it.  I seriously was laughing for a good five minutes so enjoy a good laugh for the day at my expense.
*Update JJ (or probably Jacob) was able to get the pic for me so you don't have to go to the website.  Man why am I doing this to myself, good memories to tell my kids I guess.


2 comments:

Le Fabuleux destin d'Alex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Le Fabuleux destin d'Alex said...

HA HA HA HA HA LOL HOLY CRAP!!! You should get them, are you??? That pic is one of a kind! :) I needed that to start my morning drag! :)