Monday, May 04, 2009

It's Official

It's official and FINALLY here!  I'm graduating on Friday!!!!!  Yeah, I'm just a little exclamation point happy today I think.  I turned in my last final today and unless something crazy happens with my grades, I'll be a college graduate as of Friday.  I definitely can't believe it's here.  Looking back four years ago I never thought this day would come.  I have no homework staring me in the face, or a new semester to look forward to, or classes to sign up for.  It's all done.  Now the real world starts, who knows where that will go.  I went on a job interview today.  I won't get into too much, I'll wait until I get official word on everything else all I'd be blogging about was interviews.  I'm posting the picture I sent out in my announcements, this is definitely a day I'll want to remember for a long time-the day of freedom.  I'll keep you all up to date on fully document Friday's events.  Not only am I graduating but my sister JJ is getting her Master's in engineering and my brother in law his Bachelor's in engineering. (Yeah I already feel bad for myself that I have to sit through all these ceremonies :)


1 comments:

Le Fabuleux destin d'Alex said...

KUDOS to you! Kaycee :) I admire you!!!!!!!