Sunday, March 30, 2008

Another Saturday


Well, another Saturday has come and past I might as well tell all who reads this about it.  First, it consisted of me waking up at 8:30.  I don't consider myself someone who really sleeps in but the fact that I had to get up wasn't all that fabulous.  Needless to say I did to go to my fabulous job at Deseret First Credit Union where I knew I had a fun filled day of telling people they couldn't do things through a drive-up express window that most normal people would know you could not do.  For example, I've been asked more then once if they can open an account at drive-up.  I just want to stop right there and be like are you really serious?  Who knows what goes through their minds all I know is we have some very spoiled members.  Enough about that however it did pretty much take my entire morning and part of the afternoon.  Anytime I have to close it's my goal to get out of there in 10 minutes, my boss gives us 30 minutes to close up.  Well this time was a record breaker we got out of there in 6.  So, after that I decided I needed to spend a little time shopping all by myself.  I had already been to Fashion Place Mall earlier that week and couldn't find anything so I went out to South Towne.  After I got there I realized I wasn't in the mood to walk around the entire place so I parked by my favorite stores and just went into a few.  I tried on some swimming suits.....yeah we'll just say bad idea......but I ended up buying a pair of tan capris and silver/white/black blouse and my favorite store Maurices.  I need an outfit for the Awards Banquet I'm going to on Wednesday and seriously every black dress I try on.....again just bad idea....but I have the hottest silver/black/white shoes so I need a matching outfit.  I have put the entire outfit together, but I will tomorrow and let you know how it goes.  After that I went home talked to my mother for a little bit then realized I needed to run some errands.  I was in desperate need of gas and knew my car wouldn't make it anywhere I had to go tonight and I had to pick up my prescription so I can finally get my allergies in control so I can actually breathe.  Forty bucks later in gas and twenty in a copay after realizing my insurance had to pay over $100 for it I went back home.  I decided to call my grandmother and after talking with her she invited me and my mother for a very nice dinner at Souper Salad.  My father and sister were just coming home so they came too.  After that I had to run to Joanns to get a gift for  bachelorette party I was going to later.  I know you're thinking....Joanns???  Well it was an inside joke what I got and I don't really feel like typing it all out now needless to say it was funny.  I then ran home and got all changed and met at a friends house to go party it up.  We went to this....I don't know a good adjective for it...small?? mediterranean place for dinner, not something I'd normally choose and then back to the girls house for everything else that goes on at that sort of a party.  Anyway, it was a fun night and busy day and I didn't get a bit of homework done.  I have to get up early to prepare my sunbeam lesson and do my thousands of hours of homework.  I took a pic when I got home and so you can see what I sort of looked like (keep in mind this was taken at about 1:00 am and I was a little tired) Well until next post. 

0 comments: