Monday, March 31, 2008

Crazy Monday

Wow, let me tell you how much I love waking up 10 minutes late on a Monday morning realizing there's a good four or five inches of snow on my car that I wasn't planning on having there.  I was already running way behind (I usually never sleep in and since I don't my morning is on a very set schedule and I know what I need to be doing down to the minute)  Anyway, so I finally roll into work about two minutes before we're supposed to open and I'm the first one there.  I guess everyone else had the same surprise as I did.  So I worked for my usually 3 hour shift on Monday, it was busy but nothing significant happened just very spoiled members coming in asking to do stuff that's not in my job description haha just kidding not all the time.  I then headed off to school.  Earlier I got a text from a girl in one of my classes, she's in a group project and said she was sick and wouldn't be able to make it.  Well, I was sitting in class and got another call from the other member of our group saying he wouldn't make it either.  Anyway, back to my first class the professor split us in groups and had us present what we discussed in front of the class.  I got stuck in an all guy group one of which was leaning over me and invading my personal bubble from behind another one who sat next to me put his arm behind me on my chair and smelled like girl's perfume.  He kept trying to talk to me and I talked back, but in the back of my head I wanted to be like hey dude sweet perfume I have the same brand.  I decided that might not be the best idea so I was nice.  So, I finished with that class and went onto the one where I was alone.  Luckily my professor lectured most of the time and I must say I took some excellent notes haha.  Let me just skip to my day now.  I just got home I've been watching the extremely pathetic(on the Wizards part) Jazz game and thinking I really need to work more on my homework then update this, but I thought all of my fabulous readers needed a peek into the life of KayCee Burnside on a Monday.  I know it's so amazing and a fabulous life so there you have it, my March 31, 2008 day in a nutshell.

0 comments: