Friday, March 28, 2008

A Friday night thought

As I sit here on a Friday night all alone with my dog.....I wonder what should I be doing in my life right now.  I hung out with my sister and her friends at the Utah gymnastics meet (which we killed BYU in by the way).  I also worked today and thought about doing some homework (keyword there is thought).  Now, if you think about it, these are all good things.  However, I wonder should I be doing something else.  Do I need to actually be doing homework?  Do I need to be out finding a boy to date?  Or am I just going completely crazy and there's nothing wrong being 20 and hanging out with the cutest dog on the planet.  Anyway......it's just a thought I had on this eerily peaceful Friday.....we'll see how the rest of the weekend goes.

1 comments:

Yanwei Sun said...

Go find a boy to date:)