Friday, February 20, 2009

Crazy Week

Well hello everyone. I'm giving you all a very small update so you know why my Texas post hasn't come. I had my wisdom tooth out on Wednesday and have been so out of it ever since. I got back Monday and had started to feel the tooth hurt a little on Sunday. Well, it just wanted to be in my mouth or something. It hurt soo bad and Tuesday I finally called to make an appointment. They were able to get it out Wednesday. Last time I let one go my gum got infected and I had to get it quickly taken out on a Saturday so I was avoiding that. In addition to this I still had all my catch up homework due this week. I even still had to finish a three page paper after I had it out, but before the novacaine wore off. It was pretty intense. He didn't give me any prescription pain meds after my request because it just makes me sick, but I am still sooo out of it. Today I walked right past my car even. I've also been sleeping a ton. I'm not sure if maybe since I'm taking so much of just over the counter, like to the max of what you can and normally I don't do that. Anyway, I'm sure this is crazy too but just letting you all know that's where I've been.

0 comments: