Thursday, February 26, 2009

Small Update

So I keep checking my blog like all of you hoping a little blog fairy might come do my Texas post for me with all the pictures. Well that has yet to happen. I've been so busy, when I think about doing it I"m usually at work and don't have all the pictures to upload. I decided I'd still do a post updating you all on my recent outings and adventures. School is insane that's enough said haha. Everyone is trying to pile it on before spring break in a couple weeks. I've had papers due, presentations to prepare for, exams, and many other random assignments to work on. Work has also been picking up. I've been going to one elementary regularly to help put together an engineering club, about once a week. Even today we had a group of high school students here doing some competition. I was designated photographer with a very very not so good point and shoot. I was like please give credit to a three year old for this not me. Haha I also shot the Jazz game Monday. We blew the Hawks out of the water, it was a good game. We're ranked 8th if we went to playoffs now, but another poll ranks us 5th right now for how on fire we've been beating the Celtics and Lakers. It's been exciting to be around it all. Last night I went to the Draper Temple open house. I highly highly recommend for everyone to go, especially if you don't have a recommend or can only do baptism's. It is soooo pretty, I could hardly believe it. I wish we could take pictures, but I know it wouldn't do it justice. Even just the detail in everything is insane. Haha funny story we had like the world's oldest shuttle and it broke down on our way back. We sat there for a few minutes and he was able to get it started, luckily I was with Cameron and said you can walk back to that church and come pick me up in the car, no way could I have walked there in my shoes. We also drove by President Monson's house after driving by all those crazy big houses up in Draper. That is another funny story one I won't post for sake of his embarassment. We then went to Olive Garden for dinner. We were going to do McDonald's kids meals since he let me choose but last minute switched to Olive Garden haha. I feel like there is so much more, but really I'm just a boring person who only goes to work and school haha. Anyway, enjoy the update hopefully the Texas picture one will be coming soon. I also am possibly getting my hair done tomorrow so I'll post a pic, any suggestions blonde, red, dark brown highlights?? Oooh and I scheduled my appointment to get my passport next Friday so here I am becoming a little International traveler.

0 comments: