Thursday, February 12, 2009

Yay, it's here!

It's finally here!!! I am going to Texas tomorrow and absolutely cannot wait. It's been snowing most of the week in SLC so it will definitely be a nice change going to 70 degree weather! I haven't done any packing and still need a few things at the store, but I've been trying really hard to get caught up on school work. I've done pretty good on getting the internet stuff done, but I do have two papers to write, I can always just work on those on the plane. It's crazy I'm only going to be gone for a few days, but I want it to feel like a real vacation and not have to worry about anything here, like school and whatnot. Also today I officially decided I'm going to Guatemala. I've almost bought my plane ticket. I'm still waiting to see what seats Sam wants in case she's already booked hers, but yeah. All in one year I'm going on two very awesome trips on an airplane!! What I've wanted to do for years. That's pretty much the only exciting things going on in my life right now. I shot the Jazz/Laker game last night which was pretty awesome oh and I found out how many I sold from the last game. I can now say I'm a professional photographer, in some ways which is exciting. School and work are going good, we're going to a lot more schools and my videos have been put on hold until I do some interviews, probably next week sometime. Newsbreak is just kicking up for our first show. I"m missing that class tomorrow with demonstrations on how to run certain equipment. I stayed an had one of the lab people show me which was nice and hopefully I'm not missing anything. Oooh my political science class I got my paper back the one I thought I bombed. Guess what I got a 90! Can you believe that, I sure as heck couldn't. I have another one due next week as well as one for my telecommunication course. I did my almost last radio show last week. I had to run the soundboard on it since the other person was out of town. It went good, only mistake was trying to get the audio consistent on our commercial segments. I know I'm going to be asked to fill in every now and then but it feels amazing to finally have my Saturday mornings back. Well, I'm at work now I think I"ll keep this one short and sweet. I'm taking my camera to Texas so expect lots of fun pictures on my adventure!!!

1 comments:

Marie Allen said...

Have a fabulous trip and come back refreshed and ready to share pictures!